Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Solved


The mystery has been solved!! 

What mystery, might you ask? 

Well, the mystery of why, approximately 5 nights a week, I find G asleep like this:

{Not talking about the book or the hat in bed with him, in case you were wondering.}


I've found G wearing shoes more nights than I haven't recently, but he never could tell me why.  At first I thought it was because the sandals were new and he was in love.  But even after the newness had worn off and he didn't insist on wearing them every day {even if he was wearing socks}, I still find him sound asleep.  Wearing shoes.

Well, finally last week, he was able to verbalize to Rich why he kept sleeping in his shoes. 

Guesses anyone??







"Because Peter Pan doesn't take off his shoes to sleep!!" 

Of course he doesn't.  I should have known.



2 comments: