Monday, November 2, 2015

A Month of Thanks

I've been wanting to get back here {so C has some record of his life...cause we all know his baby book, although bought, has very little documented} so here goes nothing...

Days 1 and 2 ~

I'm thankful for these munchkins. 

They test me daily and I don't know know what I did to deserve them, but I'm sure glad I did. 

And I'm thankful for the porch on which they sit ... the mortgage payment is painful but sooooo worth it to know it's ours and we don't have to answer to anyone about it. 

So there ya go.  I'm really going to try and keep up with this ... And hope that after doing it for the whole month, it'll become a habit again. Otherwise, I should probably go ahead and set up a donation page for C's impending therapy. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment