Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Funnies

I totally need to play catch-up from the past month.  I have so many pictures, stories, and tidbits it's ridiculous.  Alas, there will eventually be time.  Maybe.  :)

Until then, a few funnies my big boys have been saying recently.

The other day as we were driving, a conversation with Garrett went something like this:
    Garrett: Mommy? when you need help you call 9-1-1.
   Me: You're right!
    Garrett: And if nobody is home and doesn't answer the phone then you call 9-8-7-0-1-9-8-2-6-9-8-7 and then Batman will come and save you!


Hudson's new line:
  "Mommy. Get-wat."
  "What, Hudson?"
  "I tell a some-pin."

Any time I'm changing Hudson and he's dirty he says "poop e-a-where" even when there's NOT poop everywhere. 

As soon as I hang up the phone, Hudson will ask, "A-talkin' Mommy?"



"Old you" never gets old. {hold you}

G's big into random numbers right now.  The other day day he had "a hundred million blueberries for breakfast and "that's a really big much."

"Look Mommy! It's a coconut!"


 I heart them. {and this little non-verbal munchkin, too!}




Happy Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment