Friday, November 30, 2012

11/23-30/12


Well, I did pretty well listing my thankfulness.  Until, that is, the munchkin's bronciolitis got even worse.  Thankfully with the use of a nebulizer, we were able to keep it from progressing any further and he is FINALLY back to his happy, smiley self.

So, a recap of last week's thankful count . . . all in one.  :)

11-23-12

Today I'm thankful for pediatricians with holiday hours.

11-24-12

Today I am again thankful for modern medicine.


11-25-12

Today I'm thankful for our hard-working, OCD, intense, fun, cuddly Daddy.



11-26-12

Today I'm thankful for Omas who always save the day {and my sanity}.


 11-27-12

Today I'm thankful for Rich's college roommate who introduced him to Iranian food.


 11-28-12

Today I'm thankful for the simple pleasures in life.  Like playing with a pack of toilet paper.


 11-29-12

Today I'm thankful for friends.


11-30-12

And today, I'm thankful for helpers;


bandaids, even when they're unnecessary;
the tooth fairy . . .
 . . . who still isn't allowed in his room;
 that my happy baby is back, and


for pictures that make me stop in my tracks and wonder how a picture of a butt crack ended up on my phone before realizing it is knuckles.  Not a butt crack.
Shew.  Cause that would have been weird.


Hmmmm.  Wonder who might have done that . . .







No comments:

Post a Comment