You are FIFTEEN months old!!!
Your poor college fund has become a therapy fund, as I'm sure the lack of monthly posts and even pictures taken will eventually scar your precious little self. Mommy is so sorry. If intentions counted, your birth story would already be written and published.
What you're up to these days :
* You're about 31" tall and I'd guess 24ish pounds. I will update once I make your well check appointment and have exact measurements. Again, sorry for the slacking. Update: you're 30.5" (30%) and 23.12 pounds (45%), and your head is 19.75" (98%!)
* You wear 12/18 month clothes and a size 5 shoe. And sometimes the bare minimum.
* You are still an amazing sleeper!!! 8:30-8 every night and a 3 hour nap in the early afternoon! You're definitely my favorite in this category!!
* You LOVE your brothers and are the happiest when the house is at its craziest!
* You say "Da" which usually refers to Daddy and occasional "Ma Ma" but I'm not convinced you're actually meaning me yet.
* You sign "more", "all done", and sometimes "milk".
* You are so busy! I'd love to stick a pedometer on you one day and clock how many steps you actually take.
* You're still on your reflux meds...Prevacid in the morning and Zantac at night. As long as you're on them you're happy . . . and despite my efforts to wear you off a couple months ago, you quickly proved you still need them.
* You climb stairs like a rock star and we're working on going down. You usually go down 2-3 on your belly and then stand up to be carried the rest of the way.
* You eat anything and everything, especially if your Daddy or brothers are eating it. Their plates taste much better than yours, apparently.
* We're still nursing at least 2 and sometimes 3 times a day.
* You LOVE your "plug". Such an odd concept that I can give it to you if you're fussy and it usually stops the whining in it's tracks, as none of the other boys ever took one this long.
* You love music and dance whenever you hear a beat. You also love balls, hats and utensils. We go with it . . .
You are SO loved, Cols! We can't imagine our world without your smile and beautiful blue eyes lighting it up! We love you more than much!!