Sunday, July 7, 2013

Back Again

Well, I only thought I was back before.  Apparently the computer I bought was a dud, ate 4 months worth of pictures from my real camera, and subsequently stopped communicating with the keyboard.  Niiiiice

But, the silver lining is that my next door neighbor was an IT guy in his former life and not only fixed {wiped out} this computer, but salvaged my pictures.  Praise the Lord.  I don't know that I'll ever catch up the past 7 months, but I'll hit the highlights as I put up some pictures.

Our newest 'life event' is that the munchkin finally decided to walk.  He took 2 steps on Mother's Day at the insistence of me and Mom, but other than an occasional step here and there, he waited until he was darn well ready, and proceeded to walk across the room.  This video was taken less than 24 hours after he first did it. And he hasn't stopped since.  








No comments:

Post a Comment