Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Melmo, Take 2



Easton loves Melmo almost as much as he loves his brothers, so it was an easy decision for the theme of his second birthday.  But, I also knew I wanted his cake to be specifically his - different from G's 2nd birthday cake. 



 Aun Poonkin and I scoured Pinterest for ideas, and finally came up with a design idea, which turned out being exactly what I wanted!
 It dumped rain until about an hour before the party, and then held off until it was almost cake time, so while it would have been nice to exclusively be outside, I'm not going to complain


 I think our final count was 41, including the 5 of us, so it was a full house, and a fun time!









Happy Birthday, Buddy!  I can't hardly believe you're 2!  You are SO loved!




No comments:

Post a Comment