Sunday, June 10, 2012

One Month


Easton, you are
ONE MONTH OLD!!!



What you're up to these days:

* You haven't been back to the doctor since you were 11 days old {and already back up to 8 pounds!} but I'd guess you're around 10 pounds now and probably 22".

* You've already outgrown most of your newborn clothes, and wore your last newborn diaper this morning.



* You're a pretty easy baby, although you let your displeasures be known. There definitely isn't a problem with your lungs.

* If I had to lay money right now, I'd bet your eyes will be blue!  Time will tell.


* Your brothers are completely in love with you!! You get no less than 50 kisses a day!

* You are a pretty good sleeper and last night even gave me EIGHT straight hours!!  Granted, every 20 minutes after the first 6 hours {your normal stretch} I was awake and making sure you were still breathing.  But let's try it again tonight so I can join in, too!


* We'll take your first road trip this coming weekend - to Pennsylvania for Father's Day.  Hopefully you'll be as good a traveler as your brothers are.


* I can not believe that it's already been a full month since you joined our family!  A month ago I couldn't begin to imagine how quickly this month would fly by.  I know the next time I blink you'll be turning one. 

* I told your daddy a few weeks ago I don't want to wish away time, but I also can't wait for those smile to start appearing. And you didn't disappoint. You've already flashed a few million dollar ones!


Easton, you have completed our family in a way I didn't know was possible.  It's only been a month, but I can not imagine life without you in it.  You very well may be the most loved little boy ever created . . . at least according to your brothers!  I can't wait to watch you grow, and hope you three are always best friends.  Happy one month, little man.  Mommy loves you.






No comments:

Post a Comment