4 MONTHS OLD!!
What you're up to these days:
* We went to the doctor today and you're 16.3 pounds (60%) and 25 1/4" long (50%) and 100% perfect!
* You're wearing 3-6 and 6 month clothes now.
* This past month you did a lot of traveling. You went to Ohio and met GG and most of your aunts, uncles, and cousins.
* We spent the week after the Ohio trip at Oma's and we had you baptized on Labor Day Sunday.
* You have found your tongue and your feet and play with both all day.
* You are still so in love with your brothers and they can get you to smile with little effort.
* You are sleeping pretty well - usually from about 10 - 5. If I could be picky I'd bump it back until 11 or 12-7 but I'll take what I can get!
* Just today, you started rolling over. Photographic proof:
|I was taking your picture on the quilt this morning, and had rolled you onto your tummy to try to get some cuteness captured. Instead, I captured your first roll!|
Easton, you are so loved! You're are such a happy little guy, and quite laid back. I can't believe you're 1/3 of your way to 1, or that I was lucky enough to be chosen to be your mom. Happy 4 months, buddy! Mommy loves you!