Hudson! You're 13 (and a half!) months old!!
(PLEASE stop growing up so fast!!!)
What you're up to these days:
* You weigh 21.6 pounds (25%) and are 31" tall (75%)
* You wear size 12-18 month clothes and a size 4 diaper.
* You are a busy, busy, busy little man! From the time you wake up, you're on the go. You climb everything in sight and I take you off the end table at least 3 times a day. You have gotten pretty good at getting down off of things by yourself by turning over and sliding down on your tummy.
* You are still the best sleeper ever created. You sleep 11-12 hours a night and take a 2-3 hour nap! Mommy is so thankful for that!!!
* You are still the happiest little guy and it doesn't take much to get you laughing!
* You still only have 8 teeth, but at least 3 more are trying to come in! (not fun!)
* You LOVE your big brother!!! Every morning or after nap - if you're up first - you just squeal as you "run" into his room.
* You definitely understand what we're saying - you wave "bye-bye", give hugs and kisses, give high-5s, show us you're "sooooo big!", and your favorite word is "Uh-oh". Usually you just say "uh-oh", look at me, and then drop whatever is in your hands! You also say "Ma-ma-ma", "Da-da-da-da", "nah-nah-nah" (no-no), and "bye-bye" (with an AWESOME southern accent!) on a regular basis. You sometimes use a "gah" sound when I think you're meaning Garrett, "Oma" almost sounds like Oma (she worked hard on that one when she was babysitting!) ; ), and you will sometimes say something that resembles "thank you" ... or at least using the same intonation we use for "thank you".
* You are still a Daddy's boy (but you love your Momma too!!) and light up when he comes home from work.
* We laugh that you have a tape worm...you will eat and eat and eat. Yet you still seem so little to us! (even though you were only 1 1/2 pounds lighter and 1" shorter than G was at 1!)
* We love you "more than much" and can't imagine our lives without you!!